That is cute - yet, as a mother, all I can think is - PUT THESE @^&* DISHES AWAY - NOT MAKE A MESS WITH THEM!!! I know. Bad mom award. Mess mess mess. Someday we won't have their messes and we will be blogging our gripes about THAT. Oh brother. At least I have blogging!!!
P.S. I need BEE information from you. How many did you get - where from - what did you do - I remember it worked wonderfully! I am considering that adventure this summer for our family.
ummm... so he calls it ART, eh... well, that is the exact same way my husband empties the dishwasher and his excuse is, "you're just so much better at finding the right place for everything, I wouldn't want to mess up your system."
2 comments:
That is cute - yet, as a mother, all I can think is - PUT THESE @^&* DISHES AWAY - NOT MAKE A MESS WITH THEM!!! I know. Bad mom award. Mess mess mess. Someday we won't have their messes and we will be blogging our gripes about THAT. Oh brother. At least I have blogging!!!
P.S. I need BEE information from you. How many did you get - where from - what did you do - I remember it worked wonderfully! I am considering that adventure this summer for our family.
ummm... so he calls it ART, eh... well, that is the exact same way my husband empties the dishwasher and his excuse is, "you're just so much better at finding the right place for everything, I wouldn't want to mess up your system."
Either way - sneaky boys!
Post a Comment