Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I qUiT!!!!
After 2 great years of being a medical transcriptionist, and learing the fascinating language of podiatry, I decided it's time to call it quits. And I couldn't be HAPPIER!!! I admit I am a little sad not to have my play money paycheck every month, and I'll miss the challenge it was to my fingers and my brain. I really enjoyed that. BUT (and it's a big BUT) I am thrilled to have my evenings back! Thrilled to have my LIFE back because I won't be so tired all day from lack of sleep. Thrilled to be able to sit and read a book, sew, scrap, blog, and hey, maybe even fold laundry in my evening time! Time IS money, especially to me. The only drawback? No more excuses for a messy house, and a flabby stomach. Dang. Oh well. I'm sure I'll think of something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i quite doing medical billing a year ago and have not regretted it one second. good job quitting!!
I need something like that while Keith goes back to school, are they looking to replace you?
Lisa Jones
well its about time!!!
Congrats! That is a huge decision, but one i a sure you will be happy about!
yeah.. you go girl!!
Ahhh...I can feel the lift of relief from here (and that's 2500 miles my dear!)! Congrats! I'd definitely use at least the first few days off to do fun things...THEN you can fold laundry.
I want to quit my evening job too! Anyone interested in putting 5 children to bed 15 times each? It pays - well, nothing - but sometimes you get a hug! I need a nap.
Ack, Courtney would be thrilled if I quit my job, too. I am tempted . . . .
Post a Comment