I know it’s blurry. Eric emailed this to me from his phone. I just adore having a houseful of fun boys. I NEVER get bored.
Here’s a story about Asher from my letter to Matt this week: Asher is going through a princess movie phase. He fell in love with "Princess and the Frog" and INSISTED on watching it EVERY DAY. "Princessafrog" is his name for it. Until I got so sick of the movie (which actually isn't entirely true. I still love that movie), that I introduced him to the Swan Princess. Now, he goes around yelling, "Odette! Odette! I ant Odette!" We had Fast Sunday dinner with the Hunters here last night. He wasn't in the mood to socialize at first. He simply threw a hissy fit until I would turn on his princess movie and let him have his "alone time". He DID NOT want to be around ANYONE, screaming if anyone came near him or me. I put the movie on, left him in my room, and as soon as he had had enough, he came back out as sweet as can be and laughed, giggled, and played the rest of the night away. I can't wait till "Tangled" comes out on DVD! It is so cute and we took Asher with us to the theater to see it. He was RiVetEd to the screen. He loves him some princess!
2 comments:
LOVE IT! My little brother used to watch Swan Princess with me. We'd yell, "Helpa me! Graba Me! Hold my arm! Hold my leg! Hold it, hold it, hold it..." whenever we could. And we still talk about old school care bears. Who says boys can't love them some princess??
P.S. I saw a few weeks ago that you were watching Rainbow Brite at your house. I also introduced it here and Jack LOVES it...much to Dave's dismay. (MUA-HAHAHAHA!)
Now if you could help me to get Claire to watch princess movies that would be great. She usually picks Sponge Bob or something like that.
And I love the wall! So cool.
Post a Comment