Monday, February 7, 2011

While the Cat’s away….

Feb 11 001 Feb 11 003

Feb 11 008Feb 11 010

             Feb 11 013

His wife will play! Eric was gone to sunny CA all last week for work, so I had a little fun of my own with our big wall in the living room! I’m indebted to my father for his expertise with math and carpentry. He made my vision come into fruition! Isn’t it fun? I just love walking by. It was relatively cheap too (you know me). The wood cost around $30! The labor was free, excepting for lunch. Thanks Dad.

 

When Eric got home on Friday evening. The kids wanted to surprise him. So they hid behind the couch there with a fake snake ready to spring when he walked in. The flung snake wizzed by his face so fast, and he was so overwhelmed at the new wall, the effect was lost. We’ll have to save that trick for another time.

4 comments:

Eric Hunter said...

Are you calling me a cat?!?!

Kara said...

I LOVE IT! When we get a house of our own (you know...SOMEDAY), will you help me decorate it?

chelsea mckell said...

Love it!
After you're done decorating Anne B.'s house, you're coming to mine. With your Dad. AND lunch!

Susan and Scott said...

This is so cute. What a great idea? I need you to come decorate my house.