Thursday, May 2, 2013

Winter Schminter...

Oh, how I loathe the wintertime. I am a summer girl through and through. But these sweet flowers brought so much sunshine to my day this January. After a particularly tough time too. I had another miscarriage... Yep. No fun. In fact, terrible! But, hindsight is 20/20 and I see the Lord's wisdom (4 months later) and I am grateful for his comforting spirit and my knowledge that He is the one in charge. All will work out as it should. In the meantime, I adore the 3 beautiful boys and my amazing husband I have with all my heart.




Eric's cousin and his new bride brought these to me because I wasn't well enough to make it to their reception. So sweet! And they smelled even more beautiful than they look, if you can believe it.




Although I don't enjoy winter, I'm so glad my boys do!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

SewSara said...

Amy Im sooooo sorry for your loss. Really breaks my heart. (((Hugs)))