Friday, June 19, 2015

Flashback to our Provo home "The Beehive House" 334 S 1740 W

This tugs at my heart strings! We loved our darling home in Provo on our sweet little culdesac. The front porch was one of my favorite spots to watch the little ones play. They loved the front hill, especially in winter when we pulled out the sleds. So many wonderful memories here!
I miss the gorgeous view of the mountains from our big front window! 
Eric put up the lovely wainscoting in the entryway
My dad and I put up the cool wall to surprise Eric while he was traveling for work.
Entryway
Dining room. Eric bought me this chandelier for our anniversary.
I loved this nook. Always full of sunshine and I loved the window seat to look out in the backyard at the kiddies playing. 
That white tile was gorgeous. But a terrible idea for a boys bathroom. Hard lesson learned.
My darling yellow laundry room! That's what probably inspired me to want a yellow house!


Basement family room
Loved this pergola.
The garden with our Beehive!
The little yellow cottage. This housed both my dad and my brother (at separate times) for many years! 

It's fun to look back and think of all the wonderful memories associated with this place. Love and miss you Provo!























2 comments:

Diane said...

We miss you so much! We never see the new neighbors at all, so it's like no one lives there really. Very lonely without you all.

Krisling said...

Wow, that house is absolutely gorgeous. I kinda wish we had bought it. You have amazing decorating skillz.

Also I am excited you have a blog for me to stalk mwahahahaa.