Monday, December 17, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!





Judson woke me up early Sunday morning, so excited, handed me a little sandwich baggie and said, "look, Mom!" Well, lately he's been coughing up flem from his latest case of the sniffles and collecting it in little baggies for me to see (and then putting the baggies in the freezer for further testing I guess). So, without my glasses on I thought that was what he handed me and I said in disgust, "Judson, stop doing that!"
Exagerated he replies,"No, Mom! It's my tooth! My other tooth came out!" Abashed I grabbed my glasses and examined the tiny tooth and we hugged in excitement. My little boy is growing up way too fast. He is so much fun and he looks adorable with his two bottom teeth out, although the new ones are coming in quickly.

5 comments:

Eric Hunter said...

He took it to church and held it all during sacrament meeting. He was fascinated that it had blood on it and has refused to give it up to the tooth fairy.

He is not afraid to pull out his teeth, unlike Monika was. Maybe he will have perfectly straight teeth without braces like me! :) If only . . .

Monika said...

ha, you just sealed the deal with the orthodontist! Ha ha Bear! Loose teeth are disgusting, but little boys with missing teeth are adorable!!!

Cherine said...

He is cute. Maybe he is saving up and then he'll cash them all in and invest the money!

Monika said...

Dawson wants Judson to know that he wants a train for Christmas! Hopefully Santa brings one!

red robbin said...

oh how cute amy i hope he does have straight teeth like eric and unlike you and me.