It was a beautiful spring Sunday and we couldn't resist eating outside! We are so excited for good weather. Who knows how long it will last (it was snowing 3 days ago), so we'll enjoy every second. I just love Noah's sunglasses. He thinks they are so cool. He and Judson (who has orange glasses) insisted on wearing theirs to church today.
7 comments:
the famous orange and yellow sunglasses from k mart ehh. we are painting sheries room today and she did a terrible job so i said that i would help and she got all mad at me i am only trying to help the little poop!! but i did do it and it looks better thanks to me
Looks like great minds think alike when it comes to warm weather. Enjoying a good meal with familly outside. We did the same thing!! Love the sunglasses, they are adorable. Have a great day!
Noah I love your sunglasses. Sunglasses protect our eyes from the sun....!!
Enjoy the nice weather! It is 90 today, ugh. Getting too hot, too fast for me! I like your patio set!
Yes nice weather!!! Loven it! Noah is such a doll in his sunglasses!!
The boys really did wear their sun glasses during church. I looked down from the stand to see them both looking back up at me with them on. It was pretty funny.
By the way Bobby--how dare you suggest those sunglasses came from K-mart! You know that we won't set foot in that store. They came form shopko (not much better, but they have never filled me with rage!). I also refuse to shop at Sears now (owned by K-mart). We have been without a microwave for two months now thanks to them!
Post a Comment