Monday, May 19, 2008


Decorating the walls, the chairs, the whole porch floor, the back door, etcetera... I had to tell myself that "it's all washable, it's all washable"
He looks so innocent. He is such a sly dog. He cleaned up before I grabbed the camera, but I testify he was just as guilty as the two year old, and just as filthy! I hope the Manicotti I made was worth the clean-up it's going to take!

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

Some of those naked mud pics are going to be AWESOME blackmail when he is older.
I can just picture it: "Noah, you better come home on time tonight. If you dont, Im going to show your next date the NAKED MUD PICTURES!"

He will undoubtedly tremble with fear and comply obediently.

I hope Brianna does the same thing so I can get some collateral for the future...