Monday, May 19, 2008

Collateral Damage...




So, I'm calling these pictures "Collateral Damage" because while this mud fiasco was going on, I was pleasantly making Sunday Dinner and listening to Mormon tabernacle Choir singing "turn around and you're two, turn around and you're four" with tears in my eyes. It's a good thing that song came on because otherwise I might have had a fit. Thankfully, I had a small tizzy then realized I should grab the camera. I guess this is what happens when you can't be everywhere at once, and when you've got little boys full of energy and curiousity.

3 comments:

holmesfamily8 said...

Nice child porn Sis. Don't you know there are child predators roaming the blogs? Do you need a copy of photoshop to blur the boy parts?

Monika said...

Aims,
That looks like something Dawson would love to be involved in! Cheek is a naughty little critter! Does Juliette have a blog for her family?

Anonymous said...

Noah oopss!! But he looks like he's having fun! Sometimes clothes are just in the way. Look on the bright side you didn't have to get mud stains out of his clothes!!!