I can't believe my baby brothers are going to be seventeen! I feel so old! They came down this weekend on their way to Vegas to spend 10 days with Chris and his family. We had a family BBQ and we invited our lovely Julie. I asked her to bring a dessert and she brought cake with candles. I was perplexed and said, "do we have a birthday coming?" Matt, Robby and Julie looked at me, surprised (and hurt, I think), till it finally dawned on me. They celebrate their 17th tomorrow on Friday the 13th. What a fun day for a party. I immediately begged for forgiveness. I'm so grateful Julie remembered (I shouldn't be surprised though, she is one of the most thoughtful people I know). Meanwhile, Happy Birthday little brothers! I can't believe that in two short years we'll be sending you off on missions! I'm so proud of the men that you are, and are becoming and I know that Mom watching over you with joy as well.
1 comment:
I am glad you got pics, because mine turned out like crap! Mostly because there were too many little heads and hands in the way to see much.
Post a Comment