Disneyshopping.com knows my weakness for good deals. They had 90% off costumes, so I got this Power Ranger suit for Judson and cute Buzz goggles for the Noahchik. They love playing dress-up and somehow it fulfills a childhood longing in me, for I used to dress-up constantly. My little brother Robby understands the childhood (and sometimes adult) fantasy of changing into something, or someone, different. He used to wear an old blue piece of fabric (with fringe) on his head and he called it his "hair." I'll never forget the day a big blast of wind took it off his head and he ran through the backyard in horror chasing after it. Hilarious. Long live imagination.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Red Power Ranger!
Disneyshopping.com knows my weakness for good deals. They had 90% off costumes, so I got this Power Ranger suit for Judson and cute Buzz goggles for the Noahchik. They love playing dress-up and somehow it fulfills a childhood longing in me, for I used to dress-up constantly. My little brother Robby understands the childhood (and sometimes adult) fantasy of changing into something, or someone, different. He used to wear an old blue piece of fabric (with fringe) on his head and he called it his "hair." I'll never forget the day a big blast of wind took it off his head and he ran through the backyard in horror chasing after it. Hilarious. Long live imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Notice the face and the stance. It took some coaching--he is not a natural power ranger model. But right after he dressed up he ran out the door to show off to the neighborhood kids.
Monika and I used to totally make fun of the power rangers. I remember fighter her on our trampoline power-ranger style. Now my son is dressing like one . . . . Oh well, at least he never got obsessed with Barney.
Just wait, Cheek may be a Barney fanatic yet! There is still time....!
i remember that day and it was a very sad one at that. i wonder where it is now???
That is SOO Judson! My kids have never really gotten into dressing up much, not enough imagination I suppose. Or maybe just their cheap momma that won't buy things like that because it is more clutter to wade through...haha
Nice pictures! Okay so I will have to check out that website. Thanks for sharing!!!
We are kindred spirits... Im a sucker for a good deal too. Definitely heading to that website... Im so excited to have my own kiddo to dress up!!
:)
Post a Comment