I guess that's what we get when Eric relentlessly teases and taunts all the youth at Mutual. We have such a fun neighborhood. But, now they have no idea what awaits them because Eric plays nasty. They are going to get it!
I reallyreally am such a nerd... my first thought was "how sad... what a waste of perfectly good toilet paper." Then again.... you could make use of it by gathering it in a pile and stuffing it into the drivers seat of one of the boys who did the crime!
[sigh] toilet papering... brings back a lot of great childhood memories....
I need to clarify that it was the YOUNG WOMEN of our ward that committed the crime and Eric has some pretty good ideas for retialiation. I'll be letting you know. hee hee
4 comments:
I reallyreally am such a nerd... my first thought was "how sad... what a waste of perfectly good toilet paper."
Then again.... you could make use of it by gathering it in a pile and stuffing it into the drivers seat of one of the boys who did the crime!
[sigh] toilet papering... brings back a lot of great childhood memories....
That is too funny! I can't wait to see what Eric does in retaliation!
I need to clarify that it was the YOUNG WOMEN of our ward that committed the crime and Eric has some pretty good ideas for retialiation. I'll be letting you know. hee hee
Haha post your revenge work! Hey P.S I cute and colored my hair ( I posted it)
Post a Comment