


Noah came clicking down the stairs while Eric and I were relaxing on the couch. We looked up at him and started laughing. What a creative kid! I love that he can find anything fun, even marker lids. In this last picture Eric is trying to get him to make a monster face, but the most he could manage was an adorable frown.
3 comments:
Im such a nerd... my first thought when I read this was, "uh-oh... the markers are going to dry out!"
Im afraid Im going to be too much of a Martha vs Mary type mom....
I love that YOUR first thought was to grab the camera!
Well, unfortunately they were probably already dried out. I gave up on that war a long time ago!
Noah, you are so creative. I wonder what we would find if we could tap into your little mind. Isn't it fun to use your imagination???
Post a Comment