His eyes tell the story. Are you mad at me mom? Hee hee hee.
Noah found Mommy's fingernail polish and had some fun. He's a sneaky one you know, that Noah. You think he's all safe and innocent, but he's stealthy. You gotta keep on your toes with any two year old, though! Now at least the toes are decorated!
These boys have watched mommy put on makeup way too many times. Grrr. Well, I guess it is better than them getting into my tools. Judson found a little toll set in the shed a couple months ago and begged me for it. He swore he would be good, and the tools were all so wussy that I gave it to him grudgingly. He was so happy. He carried them everywhere and slept with them at night.
His bliss, however, was short lived. He had a nasty habit of hammering EVERYTHING and so the tools are safely hidden on top of the kitchen cupboards where he won't be able to reach them until he is 10.
2 comments:
These boys have watched mommy put on makeup way too many times. Grrr. Well, I guess it is better than them getting into my tools. Judson found a little toll set in the shed a couple months ago and begged me for it. He swore he would be good, and the tools were all so wussy that I gave it to him grudgingly. He was so happy. He carried them everywhere and slept with them at night.
His bliss, however, was short lived. He had a nasty habit of hammering EVERYTHING and so the tools are safely hidden on top of the kitchen cupboards where he won't be able to reach them until he is 10.
I need my nails done. Is your son taking appointments?
:)
Post a Comment