Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Gorgeous Provo River Trail!

Our favorite resting spot is the big swing! You can get going pretty high!

I love these beautiful trees.

Judson is waiting for the slow pokes. Poor kid. Noah could care less though. He is the kind who likes to stop and smell the roses.







While Eric was at bishopric meeting we went and walked the Provo River Trail. It was a beautiful night. The weather was perfect. I love living here. We are a mile away from sanctuary.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

me too - I LOVE the PRT! Its one of my favorite places to go running. And I know exactly where that swing is. Always wondered who put it there.
Ive seen a snake TWICE while on the trail! Probably just little gardner snakes, but it still made me jump. Well, thats putting it mildly... Ill be honest... I freaked out.
anyways - cute post. Not everyone is so lucky to live near such a beautiful place!

Anonymous said...

Wow! you got some good pics! What a fun walk, I think the pic of Judson is so him!