Wow. I can't believe that I'm convincing Eric to compromise on so many things (i.e. the minivan, and now this. hee hee hee.), but he has agreed that we should probably get bunk beds for our boys (since their room is already crowded and now we add a puppy to that mix). So, if you know of anyone trying to get rid of any bunk beds, let us know!
4 comments:
oh the days of bunk beds so many memories no matter where you sleep on the top or bottom you always fall off or atleast that was my experience
Bobby, what haven't you fallen out of? Most people don't fall that often, which explains SO much.
the funny thing is that sherie still falls out of bed i can stay in bed im a big boy now
My talented Mom and I are going to be making some this weekend actually. Our old one broke. When I looked on craigslist all I found was overpriced. Good luck.
Post a Comment