A message left on my voicemail from Mr. J who, I'm guessing, was hoping to pass as his Dad. It was so funny to listen to,I just may go and get him some tomato soup for making me laugh. At least he wasn't asking for twinkies or something of the like, right?
3 comments:
OH! That made me laugh a TON!!! That is TOO CUTE!!! I can picture Mister J doing that!!! I LOVE IT! just for that, I think he deserves tomato soup too!
Tell Judson that his Aunt Meeka is bringing him some tomato soup today. If he helps me unpack my moving van!
You should totally have played along. That night say to Eric "oh, sweetheart, I got your message about getting that surprise for Judson" and have Eric act all confused. See if Mr J confesses.
And yeah - much better than asking for twinkies! Im surprised...tomato soup...of all the things to ask for....
Post a Comment