Friday, August 29, 2008

Sleepy sleepy puppy



Ruby loves to sleep on top of the air conditioning vents. What a smart puppy. She is growing like a weed. We've only had her for 2 weeks and I cannot believe the change already. I have mixed emotions because I'm excited for her to get bigger to be able to play more with the kids, but we all think she is fun to hold and pet right now. Soon enough, she'll be too big to pick up and tote along. Judson picks her up and takes her everywhere. It's really cute.

2 comments:

Monika said...

Here is the deal. I have shown Dawson and Molle the pictures of Ruby. Dawson is delighted! Molle needs you to have her sign a paper saying that she will "not lick Molle's leg." (that is an actual quote from Molle when she saw ruby) That is a deal breaker with her. Please have a sit down talk with ruby about this situation, seriously Molle has asked me several times if Ruby will lick her. Hilerious!

chelsea mckell said...

what a little princess! sleeping on her AC, under the pretty curtains... well, if you have a baby boy, you definitely will still have your GIRL!