Saturday, September 13, 2008

Asher, our sweet little prince...









Asher is so sweet and wonderful. I cannot adequately express how much I love him. He is very mellow and darling. The perfect baby. All the nurses comment on how beautiful he is and it makes me gush. One said, "and we see a lot of babies, so we can tell you he IS beautiful." I couldn't agree more.




I really enjoyed my hospital stay with him. It was peaceful and serene. I felt my mother smiling down on me throughout. I just held my baby constantly and reveled in the miracle of his birth, and the miracle of modern medicine that made it so easy (thank you epidurals!!!).






5 comments:

The Hunters said...

AWE!! I love him! He's Beautiful you guys! We will come see you guys soon! Congratulations!
(Amy, I can't help but feel sorry for you... you're WAY out numbered! All that testosterone! lol)
Amy, you're right to gush! He's so precious!

holmesfamily8 said...

He is gorgeous Amy! I think he looks different than Judson or Noah. His face is longer and skinnier. I am so glad the whole experience was peaceful and good for you. Can't wait to see him and smell him! Give him a kiss for us!

Becky said...

These are priceless! What a beaufiful boy! The testosterone is GREAT Amy, my third boy is my little prince too. He calls me his princess about 20 times a day and gives me kisses and hugs. Congratulations! you are making me very excited!

chelsea mckell said...

Amy, after reading this.... you are making me want to have another! And that is quite an accomplishment... while I adore my baby, I definitely am ok with not having another for a long time. But gosh, you are reminding me of how magical it all is....

Unknown said...

Oh, the feeling of holding a new baby!!! He is beautiful! Enjoy it, you know how quickly it goes!