-Dorothy Hulst
What a precious moment and I agree Amy he is a handsome little guy! I can't wait to meet him!!!
Amazing! I love the look on your face!!!
That is the perfect picture! It is priceless! Congrats on the little one!
I love this moment. I have a picture when Andrew came out that this reminds me of. I cherish it. I also love when the siblings meet the newborn.
From your mom's and your Heavenly Father's arms to yours - and this once in a lifetime moment was captured on film. Good job Eric!
Being a mom is the most incredible calling we can have. That mom moment is one in a million! Just always remember that special moment!
Wow! That is an amazing photo! You are so lucky to have that moment as more than just a memory! Life is so precious.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a precious moment and I agree Amy he is a handsome little guy! I can't wait to meet him!!!
Amazing! I love the look on your face!!!
That is the perfect picture! It is priceless! Congrats on the little one!
I love this moment. I have a picture when Andrew came out that this reminds me of. I cherish it. I also love when the siblings meet the newborn.
From your mom's and your Heavenly Father's arms to yours - and this once in a lifetime moment was captured on film. Good job Eric!
Being a mom is the most incredible calling we can have. That mom moment is one in a million! Just always remember that special moment!
Wow! That is an amazing photo! You are so lucky to have that moment as more than just a memory! Life is so precious.
Post a Comment