Monday, September 29, 2008

Being held accountable...

So, I started my post baby diet last Monday and I have decided that every week I will hold myself accountable to "you all" and post my progress (hopefully). It really helps to say no to the ding dongs and ho ho's when you've got someone you have to report too. I would LOVE your advice, support and cheerleading! I've got to be healthy for these 3 boys of mine!

I'm reallly pleased with my progress this week! I don't expect it will be this good every week, but it's a fabulous start. As of this morning (from my weigh-in last Monday morning) I've lost 8 more pounds and 5 inches! Yipee!!

I'll report again next Monday!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Way to go Amy!! That is wonderful...you will be back to your old self in no time!

Anonymous said...

Amy you are awesome!! I think that"s how I lost weight so fast when the kids were young, running after them all day long!! What blessings they are!!!

Kara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Post baby weight is the hardest to lose, but I know you'll do a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

woooo hooooooooo way to go aim!!!!

holmesfamily8 said...

Holy cow, what is your secret?!? * lbs in a week is awesome! Didn't you lose a bunch right after you had Asher too? You will be back to normal in no time.