Thursday, September 25, 2008

Asher's 2 week old pictures





4 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I can't get over his beauty! I know it is mean to say about a boy, but with him it is TRUE! I want a picture of his skinny little legs sporting the fuzzy socks! I love the picture of Judson kissing him. There is nothing more tender to a mother than seeing the child she loves loving the child she loves. Hooray for babies! Soon he will just be another person to blame the "fun gone bad" on. Ah, childhood!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Asher do you know what fun you are in for??? I love these pics! I found a picture of Eric as a new born and there is a lot of resemblance!! He is beautiful!!!

Cherine said...

Gosh he is two weeks already. Wow I need to come over before he isn't a baby anymore! He looks like his brothers! Funny thing about cutting curly hair. I don't know how to cut it. I always cut Mickey's but when it comes to Michael I haven't a clue. ABigail's haor is super curly wet but we comb it out because it too is still really fine.

summer said...

Can I say that babies are scrumptious?!! He is divine...I'm with the other reader that he is beautiful, but there is that handsomeness to him as well.