Asher Israel Hunter
11 Sept 2008, 2:21 PM
7 lbs 14 oz 19 1/2 inches
We arrived at the hospital at 5 am. Amy got an epidural right away and slep most of the day. After 4 easy pushes (according to her) Asher was out and wailing. He has a full head of hair which was curly until the lady in the nursery combed it flat.
13 comments:
Hooray for my new nephew! Don't feel too bad he wasn't a kitten. Maybe next time. I will keep my fingers crossed!
Thanks for all your help today, Meeka!
Congrats on the baby! He is adorable just like the other 2!
What a cutie! I love his name! I need to get batter so I can come see him! COngrats!
Did I say "batter"..I mean better!!! =)
Oh Asher I am so happy that you are here!! You are so sweet and so lucky to have two big brothers to take care of you. Amy and Eric the fun has just begun!!!! Congrats I love you both so much!!!
Amy and family..
Congratulations! He is so handsome, just like the older brothers. I love the name you chose for him. I cannot wait to see more pictures of him. Amy, I hope you are feeling good. Hope to talk to you soon.
~loves and hugs~
Misty and family
Leave me out of this Eric. This conversation is giving me diabetes.
ahhhh! He is BEAUTIFUL! In a very manly way, of course. Ohmy - jumungous congrats. Im so glad the delivery went well. And he weighs the perfect number - the one I guessed! I WIN! But since you are the busy parents of THREE boys, Ill be patient for my candybar.
:)
yay for babies! Cant wait to meet him!
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful! What a blessing to have another healthy, sweet baby. I'm glad that the delivery was smooth. Having 3 boys is SO MUCH FUN! Good Luck!
OH!! He's beautiful! And I love his name! Congrats and I'm so glad you're both well!
ohhhhhhhhhh my goodness this si the first time that i get to see him! our computer is down because of sheries stupid book is taking up all of our computers juice ahhhhh so i am at the computer at the library. tooo bad he looks nothing like me :( oh well his loss hehe jk
What a special day! My last baby I didn't even push! (she was only 4 pounds 6 oz) But with my first I pushed 4 hours! Middle one was perfect, just like your number 3!
Post a Comment