Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NO BABY THIS WEEK.

Well, I went to see my Dr. today and I'm barely dilated to a one. He said there is a 90% chance I'll be there in his office for my appointment next week. I was a little surprised, because I feel like this baby is going to pop out any time, but I shouldn't have been because of my past history. I always go to the bitter bitter end. Endurance!!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

I know it's been a while, but sheesh! I didn't even know you were/ARE pregnant! YEAH! And good luck with this last week...any nesting yet?

Cherine said...

Ah man! Soon I promise! I am so excited!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

AAARRRGGGG! Oh, well. Babies are a lot quieter in the womb.

Unknown said...

I feel you, sister! I think my baby has decided to wait until Christmas or something.

And don't you hate all the phone calls? "Any news on the baby?" "Did you have that baby yet?" Seriously, I could just go postal!

James and Shawna said...

Hang in there! Can't wait to hear! Hope all goes well!

holmesfamily8 said...

I have total respect for you, I have never been even close to my due date! I am sure you will be glad to have her out!!

chelsea mckell said...

You better bring your laptop to the hospital. Immediately after delivery (or during, whichever) I want a thorough blog update, detailing everything. With pictures. Lots.
:)