You will never get them all smiling at you! I don't know how many times I have tried to get all of my kids to look at me and smile at the same time, but it never works. Oh well, I guess that is how you can tell their personalities in the pics!
Amen Amy!!! I love these though. Asher is so beautiful!! How are you keeping up on your blog? It seems like every time I try to sit down and do it, something comes up. You are lucky with the curly hair! Heartbreakers!
4 comments:
You will never get them all smiling at you! I don't know how many times I have tried to get all of my kids to look at me and smile at the same time, but it never works. Oh well, I guess that is how you can tell their personalities in the pics!
Those are great! I think it is nice to show personality more than just the perfect smile.
Amen Amy!!! I love these though. Asher is so beautiful!! How are you keeping up on your blog? It seems like every time I try to sit down and do it, something comes up. You are lucky with the curly hair! Heartbreakers!
What do you mean, that is perfect. It's classic. And the more children you have the harder it gets.
Post a Comment