Thursday, October 30, 2008

When it rains, it pours...

Our computer is bust. Eric is trying to fix it. Cross your fingers for us!! Meanwhile, I'm posting from Eric's work laptop, so no new cute pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to get caught up soon. We are all healthy again and Asher is growing fast. His little legs are getting some fat on them and it is too adorable. Noah has finally accepted his dethronement and has decided to forgive me. Judson finished his basketball season, having touched the ball once during a game when he caught it after a basket was made. He was so excited and then extremely disheartened when he promptly had to give it to the other team. Poor kid. There's always next year.

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

3 computers in 3 years - right here. Totally bad news when you don't have a computer! I am glad to hear about your bug being gone and your baby getting leg fat - if you need more I know where you can get an endless supply (I am growing it just for him!) You need to come to see your dad so I can come visit you!

chelsea mckell said...

Computers.... we all have a love-hate relationship with them.

yay for baby fat!