Wednesday, October 22, 2008

blah blah blughhhh.....

Kids sick with the stomach flu, including baby Asher. Lots of catching up to do, but too tired and busy. Thank goodness for a wonderful husband. I will post some new pictures soon!

6 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Bless your heart! So I guess you don't want a greasy cold pork chop sandwich served up on a dirty ash tray - right? Or maybe you do but your kids don't. Sorry you are sick!

Anonymous said...

Are they all feeling better? Noah was fun to talk to on the phone. Love you guys!!!

Kara said...

Oh, Amy. I'm sorry about the stinky rotten no good flu! Hope y'all feel better soon!

Cherine said...

Oh man I was there a few weeks ago! That nasty flu hit our home like a tornado! I hope you guys get better soon!!! Just think at least this will beef up Asher's immune system!!!

chelsea mckell said...

Does this mean you're not coming to the Halloween party tonight??!

holmesfamily8 said...

I hope you all are feeling better asap!!