Monday, November 10, 2008

2 months old!

I'm know I should know better, this being #3 and all, but I'm still amazed at how fast babies grow. Just yesterday Asher had a skinny little face and legs! Now he is getting chubby and growing more alert. He is a sweet baby and very smiley. He also has his fussy times too. Its not all rosy all the time, but for the most part he is an easy going, sweet, happy baby and I love him dearly. He has started sleeping 8-9 hours at night, and if I were intelligent I would take advantage of it and go to bed early as well. But, I use that time to go to the gym (thanks to my Eric for his support in that effort) and I've started my transcription work back up again 4 days a week. So, life is starting to settle back into a more predictable routine, for which I am very grateful!

4 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Good for you for going to the gym at night... by the end of the day, I am zapped! But still not intelligent enough to let myself go to bed... I stay up blogging :)
8-9 hours?! amazing!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

What a good baby! My fondest wish for any friend of mine who has a baby is a good night's rest. I have to say this too - if you weren't going to the gym when he was sleeping, you would probably be eating popcorn, watching re-runs of lame sitcoms and eating Sam's Club size bags of chocolate chips instead of going to bed... ask me how I know (I have got to find the floss and get this popcorn skin out of my gum!)!!!

holmesfamily8 said...

Awww, they do grow way too fast!

It is so hard to find time for yourself, but I am glad you are doing it! How many hours do you do the transcription? I am wondering how many I can fit in, realistically.

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are the most awesome mom!!! Good for you at getting back to the gym!!