Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Death Wish Fish....
So, as I was desperately trying to pack for our trip to Idaho, Noah found he needed some attention, good or bad, any way he knew how. He decided to get on the potty and unroll the whole roll of toilet paper into it. Then, he decided to dump out all the doggy treats and smash them on the floor. These incidents were frustrating to say the least, but what put me over the edge was when I walked into the bathroom and and saw the empty bottle of fish food on the floor...I followed the trail and yes, it's contents were all inside the newly cleaned fish tank (I just cleaned it last night from the nilla wafer incident, see below). I almost cried! That poor fish. POOR ME!!! Cleaning a fish tank twice in 2 days! I deserve some sort of reward. Noah is dang lucky his momma doesn't carry firearms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So you're making me think I should tie Brianna up until she's at least 5....
It's good to know my kids aren't the only mischief makers! This sounds like something Isaac or Logan would do!
I hear you, I have a couple of those myself! Susanna found a magic marker yesterday and colored on our white carpet! This poor carpet has seen it's last days for sure.
Why don't you carry firearms? I think they should start putting those in the little diaper bags you get at the hospital. Necessity if you ask me - at least a stun gun. Kids. That is why we don't have fish anymore (the went for a "swim" in the garden and didn't make it back). How was your trip?
Post a Comment