Monday, November 3, 2008

Snuggly little Pooh Bear. Asher @ 7 weeks


5 comments:

holmesfamily8 said...

Love all the new pictures Amy! Poor Noah looks like a different kid with his haircut, but he is still cute. I think Asher is filling out nicely. Glad you are all feeling better!

I would love for you to put my name in to your boss if you want to! If she cares, I only have one more class to finish before I have my certificate.

chelsea mckell said...

wow - he looks older than 7 weeks. Like he has a more mature little face than other babies I've seen. Does that make sense?

Cherine said...

Aww what a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Asher, oh I love my Asher time!!! You are so fun to hold!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

He is getting so big and I haven't gotten to snuggle him even one time. Sigh. If I buy him a grey hound ticket would you send him?