Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

Yipee!! 4 pounds lost and 1 inch from my waist. I'm so relieved. I worked really hard last week to be good. It payed off! I've still got 5 more inches in my waist to lose before I'm back to my pre-pregnancy size. I need to be patient with myself because I get easily discouraged when I look at my flabby stomach, but I will perservere! In the meantime, I'm ever so grateful for control top pantyhose and lycra!

5 comments:

Misty said...

AMY!! I am so proud of you! What an inspiration you are!! Keep up fabulous work.

chelsea mckell said...

way to go! It's fun reading about your progress - and I can relate with the frustration. Even after 9 months, I still feel a little Pillsbury-dough-boy-ish. Yay for upcoming winter sweaters to hide it!

Cherine said...

Amy you are doing amazing. It hasn't even been two months yet!

Unknown said...

;) Amy you are co cute! I'm happy for your success & wish you much more. I know you can do it!

Becky said...

You're doing great, I need some discipline like that. I love my body shaper.:)