Do you like his little cupie doll hairdo? He is such a fun baby. Usually very happy and sweet, but when he's mad...watch out! We all adore him. I love having a newborn this time of year. It makes me think of Mary. It makes me grateful for Orem community hospital and Epidurals. I'm being serious! I don't think I could have done what she did (give birth in a stable) without some major complaints. What an amazing handmaiden of the Lord. I want to be like her and ponder these things in my heart. Right now, my heart is full of gratitude for 3 beautiful little boys and a very sweet and loving husband.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
3 Months old on Thursday!
Do you like his little cupie doll hairdo? He is such a fun baby. Usually very happy and sweet, but when he's mad...watch out! We all adore him. I love having a newborn this time of year. It makes me think of Mary. It makes me grateful for Orem community hospital and Epidurals. I'm being serious! I don't think I could have done what she did (give birth in a stable) without some major complaints. What an amazing handmaiden of the Lord. I want to be like her and ponder these things in my heart. Right now, my heart is full of gratitude for 3 beautiful little boys and a very sweet and loving husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment