Buzz Lightyear and the case of the Mysterious Cocoa in the Crock Pot
Apparently the Evil Emperor Zurg dumped out all the cocoa into the crock pot, and Buzz here saved the day! Wait, whoa...what's that on Buzz's face? Could it be? No! Cocoa? Has he turned to the dark side????
see, this is so great.... now your blog pops up on my update list! yay! I get all your family news the instant I log on. Definitely helps me stalk more efficiently. :) Also... you should add the "blog frog" widget like I have on my blog - I can track who is looking at my blog! It's really funny to see how often certain people peek, but never comment. Anyways, just a fun tip there.
And regarding this post.... Amy, I hate to tell you this... but I'm pretty sure that Noah was actually the culprit.
Hey Amy, All is well with us. I'm trying to keep busy while on bedrest but other than that Jake is busy in law school and McKenna is getting more fun everyday. Your family is so cute. I bet it's never dull with 3 boys now. Tell everyone hello!
He is too cute in that costume! The twins found a whole tub of plaster of paris the other night, boy was that fun! NOT. Sweeping it up was like nails on a chalk board...yuck..
5 comments:
see, this is so great.... now your blog pops up on my update list! yay! I get all your family news the instant I log on. Definitely helps me stalk more efficiently.
:)
Also... you should add the "blog frog" widget like I have on my blog - I can track who is looking at my blog! It's really funny to see how often certain people peek, but never comment.
Anyways, just a fun tip there.
And regarding this post.... Amy, I hate to tell you this... but I'm pretty sure that Noah was actually the culprit.
I think Buzz is innocent. I'm sorry - he is too cute to NOT believe. I say you better set a trap for the Evil Emporer Zurg!!!
Hey Amy,
All is well with us. I'm trying to keep busy while on bedrest but other than that Jake is busy in law school and McKenna is getting more fun everyday. Your family is so cute. I bet it's never dull with 3 boys now. Tell everyone hello!
He is too cute in that costume! The twins found a whole tub of plaster of paris the other night, boy was that fun! NOT. Sweeping it up was like nails on a chalk board...yuck..
Oh Amy I miss you!!! Your so fun!!Your boys are so cute, I love buzz and the coco.
Post a Comment