Asher's early Christmas present! We love it! Soooo brilliant. By the way, Eric got it on Ebay for almost 1/2 off. So, look there first if you are interested.
i love how you guys communicate over your own blog.
do you say goodnight to each other by text messages? :)
yeah, I wish I would've gotten one of those... too late, now that she can kinda get out of it by herself. Or at least tip herself over really awkwardly...
5 comments:
Of course we got this for an AMAZING deal on eBay. It ended up being $22.00 with free shipping, and Walmart sells it for $36.00. Hooray for eBay!!!
actually, walmart sells it for $38.47. ha ha! even better!
Is it like a hemroid ring for babies? Do they make them for adults?
i love how you guys communicate over your own blog.
do you say goodnight to each other by text messages?
:)
yeah, I wish I would've gotten one of those... too late, now that she can kinda get out of it by herself. Or at least tip herself over really awkwardly...
ASHER IS SO FREAKIN CUTE!
i love that you guys communicate over blog comments.
Do you say goodnight to each other by text message?
:)
Yeah, I wish I had purchased one of those earlier! Before she could awkward tip herself over in it...
ASHER IS SO FLIPPIN CUTE!
Post a Comment