Okay, I was going to say BEADS + KIDS = MESS/TROUBLE/ANNOYING CLEANUP/CLOGGED VACUUM/CLOGGED BABIES... Have you heard of PBS? There is my suggestion. A bag of chocolate chips and a TV remote. No, actually a spy game always works for my kids. Get them solving a mystery. Good luck. To quote the song "Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" "...and mom and dad can hardly wait for school to start again..." just kidding. Fun times!!!
2 comments:
They had so much fun with this. BUT there were d%$@ beads everywhere. I suspect that Ruby ate more than one :).
Okay, I was going to say BEADS + KIDS = MESS/TROUBLE/ANNOYING CLEANUP/CLOGGED VACUUM/CLOGGED BABIES... Have you heard of PBS? There is my suggestion. A bag of chocolate chips and a TV remote. No, actually a spy game always works for my kids. Get them solving a mystery. Good luck. To quote the song "Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" "...and mom and dad can hardly wait for school to start again..." just kidding. Fun times!!!
Post a Comment