













Well, my amazing Eric is a great little architect. He built 3 gingerbread houses this year, complete with stained glass windows (you crush up suckers or candy canes and they melt while the gingerbread cooks)! The boys got to decorate theirs during the day. Eric and I saved our big house to decorate with my brothers Matt and Robb-bob later the next evening. We had so much fun! They are almost too pretty to eat...almost. I love these fun Christmas traditions!
If you look carefully, you can see darling baby Asher watching all the action from his little Bumbo chair. I know, it's illegal to put him up on the counter, but we never leave him unattended. I promise.
3 comments:
My favorite part of this tradition is how much Noah loved it this year. He was so proud of his house and showed it to anyone who came through the door. He sat and licked it for hours and nibbled on it. When he saw the one that Amy and I did he was so excited. This is the stuff Christmas dreams are made of! And what little boy doesn't love to control a frosting squirter?!
A word of warning though--NEVER try to do the whole project in one day or you will be to stressed out to enjoy it. Make the gingerbread the day before! :)
You are JOKING!!! You are what makes amazing jealous!!! What a fun thing for your children. You are super mom and don't let anyone tell you different! Your mom is so proud!!!!!!
SO FUN!
amazingamazing creations.
is it really illegal to have it up on the counter?! What are you supposed to do - stick the baby on the floor?! ridiculous.
Post a Comment