Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Weakly Weekly weigh-in

Well, I haven't posted a weigh-in since December 8th. And since then I've lost 2 more pounds and 3/4 inches in my hips. Not bad considering I have been sick most of this month. I mean, it's not great. But, I'm giving up on this month. I finally gave in and went to a walk-in clinic on Saturday. I paid the extra $10 on my co-pay for it, but I just didn't want to be sick for Christmas. I have a sinus infection. Why didn't I go in sooner?!?! Meanwhile, I'm still producing enough mucus to kill a horse, but it is sooooo much better! I can smell and BREATHE! I can TALK! I'd almost forgotten what it was like to feel good. That is so pathetic! Long story short, January will be my month to hit the gym again....along with a million others in my shoes. See you there!

3 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

um... no. I will not be at the gym in January - I will go in February when everyone gives up - so work your cute little buns off. I will miss you!

Cherine said...

Way to go Amy! That is awesome!

chelsea mckell said...

no, don't give up on December! One of my favorite quotes, "though no one can go back and make a brand new start.... anyone can start now and make a brand new ending."

:)