Friday, January 30, 2009

Crisco and Country Crock Cookies, by Noah

This is what I walked into this morning, along with Noah standing on the wheat bucket. I yelled, "Noah! What are you doing?" He jumped about 2 feet, "making cookies!"

So, I put him in time out. You can hear him wailing in the background. You know, that is one thing I love about him. He really feels remorse when he is in trouble. My other child of accountable age could care less that he's in trouble, he only gets upset that he gets caught. Noah kept saying, "I be nice now, Mommy! I be nice."

Not being nice was not the problem here, kiddo.

If there is any doubt in who the culprit is, just check out the binkie there. I rest my case.

7 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

Hahah!! That is Hilarious!!! Looks delicious!!
KIDS.. gotta love um!!

*Sheigh* said...

That would be Cody! He would be in the background doing the exact same thing that Noah did. That is hillerious though! Kids.....boy do they have an imagination! Love ya!

Shelly said...

that is so funny Amy! He's practicing his baking skills what a cute boy! Kids can be so inventive.

holmesfamily8 said...

WOW, I am impressed he really thought he was making cookies!

Angela said...

Last night I watched this video with 8 other sisters from my ward RS. (We were at a blogging class.) Everyone really got a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs. Thanks even more for reminding me that these "special" episodes occur in others' homes too.

chelsea mckell said...

I was one of those only-sorry-cuz-I-got-caught type of kids too.

Watch out.

:)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

No kidding - put that kid in time out and throw away the key!!! Doesn't he even know he needs to put SUGAR in those cookies? How are they supposed to taste good without sugar? You know, I'm not sure time out will cut it. He may deserve a spanking too - SUGAR - SUGAR I SAY!!!!!!