Thursday, January 29, 2009

I knew it would happen eventually. I just hoped it wouldn't happen so soon.




Darn it! The darling frames got broken yesterday at school when two little punk ruffians pushed Judson on the ground. I'm steamin' mad and I contacted the school to get some justice. I'm not mad about the glasses. I just don't want any bullying going on. Not on my watch! I'll let you know what happens.

8 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

Kids can be soo mean sometimes! I hope you can get things taken care of! The parents of the kids that pushed him should pay for his glasses to be fixed!

*Sheigh* said...

Kids can be soo mean sometimes! I hope you can get things taken care of! The parents of the kids that pushed him should pay for his glasses to be fixed!

*Sheigh* said...

Kids can be soo mean sometimes! I hope you can get things taken care of! The parents of the kids that pushed him should pay for his glasses to be fixed!

*Sheigh* said...

Kids can be soo mean sometimes! I hope you can get things taken care of! The parents of the kids that pushed him should pay for his glasses to be fixed!

*Sheigh* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha ok so i had a lttle bet going on inside my head i said i bet those will break in like a week so he lasted alot longer than i thought

holmesfamily8 said...

I think you should get him some of those really cool prescription goggles that the NBA basketball players used to wear. Those suckers are indestructable. That won't be so good for the bullying though... kids these days may not appreciate vintage prescription goggles.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I hate bullying. Just be sure to clean the blood out from under your finger nails before you plead innocent.