Sunday, January 4, 2009

"It's a nice shark. It's a mommy."

What Noah said everytime a shark came on the screen while watching "Shark Week" with Daddy and Judson.


I'm so flattered that the sharks are nice because they are mommies. But, my Noah likes to make everything "nice." Whenever he's a monster or a pirate he always adds, "I a nice pirate," or, "Noah's a nice monster." It speaks volumes to the sensitive little soul, full of emotions, inside that adorable little body. In this video, from November 08 in Idaho, he is holding mommy sticks and baby sticks (sorry it is sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate it).


9 comments:

Eric Hunter said...

Noah said the shark thing as we were watching "Worse Shark Attack in History." I asked him what sharks eat and he said, "They eat honey." Apparently all aggressive predators and monsters have started eating honey and cookies now.

Perfectly Imperfect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perfectly Imperfect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perfectly Imperfect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perfectly Imperfect said...

Okay, how can I have been doing this for six months and still not be able to properly post a comment. I hit the "publish post" button and nothing happend so I hit it twice more and STILL nothing - and then EVERYTHING happened and it posted 3 times. So I removed the "extra" posts and ended up removing all of them and... Okay I am going to post this explaination of my stupidity and then I will RE-post my original post because it seemed quite clever at the time (although I am loath to call anything I have ever done "clever" after this obvious show of my true colors). Oy.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

For the fourth time (apparently)...

My children have an entirely different opinion of "mommy sharks" if you know what I'm saying! And, Eric, it is true that all aggressive predators and monsters eat honey and cookies - but you should know that our TRUE weakness is dark chocolate cake with an embarassingly thick layer of buttercream frosting on it.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Okay, that probably wasn't worth the first posting - and definitely not the second, third or fourth - the explanation was WAY too much and this posting is just ridiculous! I am going to go listen to ABBA and clean my house.

Kara said...

What a sweet heart boy!

From: Yet ANOTHER Mommy Shark who eats almost anything that's sweet!

PS Do you think it's possible to be a shark and a pirate at the same time? Hmmm...that's opening up all kinds of possibilities for me...

chelsea mckell said...

I worry my child will never use the words "nice" and "mommy" together in a sentence. Unless I send her over to your house more often.

and big thanks to the poster of the multiple-comments for the good laugh
:)