Ok, we had the FUNNEST time on New Year's Eve with our ROOT BEER (diet, for my sake) chug-a-lug contest. We lay out six "Pit" cards face down and then all grabbed one. Whoever got the “bear” has to drink and whoever gets the “oats” gets to pour. Then the person drinking has to lie on the counter and open their mouth and try to keep the root beer in. We laughed our heads off (which usually resulted in root beer being spit everywhere—needless to say there was a mop close at hand) .
The funnest part was partying with Judson this year! He's old enough to play games now and he has such an infectious personality. It was really kind of surreal to watch my little boy stay up so late and have such a ball. He is growing up too fast! By the way, I need to have a talk with him and make sure he knows that it’s only okay to do chug-a-lug with root beer!
5 comments:
You guys are crazy! How fun. I fell asleep at 11. I am kind of lame like that!
WEEEEEEWWWWWWWW HOOOOOOOOO!!! Who says you have to drink to have fun - well, I guess you were drinking... Anyway! That does look like fun. We celebrated New Years in Eastern Standard time and then put the kids to bed and I fell asleep on the couch in front of the fire while Brad played the WII. Time to shine in '09 apparently.
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I am TOTALLY adding that game to our collection (if you can even call it a collection since it doesn't really come in a box)! Any other wild and crazy fun games you want to pass along??
That is the most awesome thing to do on New Years! I will have to try that! How are all your sibs by the way? I am not sure I am ready for Cody to be old enough to stay up with us on New Years! LOL I love reading your blog and finding out new things about you and your adorable family! Love ya girl!
I always knew the Hunters were a bunch of binge-drinkers.
And for the record - I think diet RB tastes just as good as regular. Brian does too (as long as I don't tell him it's diet :)
Post a Comment