Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Move over Captain Huggie-face!

Judson is the new sidekick now! And by sidekick, I mean side kick. I let Judson and Noah sleep in my room with me last night, since Eric is on a business trip all week. Well, I didn't sleep a wink with moaning, laughing, groaning, kicking, turning going on all night. Finally I asked Judson, "Judson are you all right?" He said, still asleep, "I'm helping Word Girl!" Oh, all right then. I leave you to your superhero work (Word Girl is an awesome cartoon on PBS, Judson LOVES it). Don't worry Mr. J, I will keep a wary eye out for "Chuck the evil sandwhich making guy" or "Professor Two Brains." Word up!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Hahaha! I love those I'm-still-sleeping-but-think-I'm-awake answers! Just wait till he's old (and tall) enough to punch a hole in the ceiling claiming that he's trying to get out of the corn flake box (my brother)! YIKES!

Shelly said...

that is to funny! I love it when Kayli belly laughs in her sleep it so funny. I love your blog Amy your kids are so cute and i love reading your experiences with your children there really cute!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love it when my kids wake up mad at their dad because they had a dream that he was mean to them - I DON'T, however, like it when it is about me - there is enough reality about that that we don't need dreams to help.

Oh, and I don't think that ANYONE ever gets decent sleep when there is a child in proximity. Word up.

Anonymous said...

Amy! Okay, so I totally blogstalked you off of my sister Wendy's blog. You look fantastic! Your boys are adorable. Where are you all living?

Shelly said...

Amy,
Hey I love your blog your kids are so adorable. Judsen is so funny what a cute little boy! We need to get together sometime when you are not to busy. Thank you for your freindship!

Shelly said...

okay i did not realize i commented already and now i have commented again sorry abotu that!

chelsea mckell said...

I'm jealous. I can't wait til Brianna can cuddle up with me at night, I think it will be fun. Your claims of laughing, kicking, and sleeplessness don't deter me. I know you're just making it up for attention.
Word up.