Who are we, as parents, kidding? The only pictures that are "cute" are total flukes! :) Accidental (at least at our house)!
However, I like these pictures because they show personality. I like to think that those are the pictures that I'll look back on with the most fondness--the ones with personality. :) You have an awesome family, Amy!
So I am not the only one that pix dont always turn out the way that you want them too! LOL I love the fact that you have them all in the same jammies! Where did you find them all in different sizes? So great!
2 comments:
Who are we, as parents, kidding? The only pictures that are "cute" are total flukes! :) Accidental (at least at our house)!
However, I like these pictures because they show personality. I like to think that those are the pictures that I'll look back on with the most fondness--the ones with personality. :) You have an awesome family, Amy!
So I am not the only one that pix dont always turn out the way that you want them too! LOL I love the fact that you have them all in the same jammies! Where did you find them all in different sizes? So great!
Post a Comment