Oh yeah baby. The power of chocolate. Sweet, melt in your mouth, color-coated and color-coded chocolate. We make Noah tell us what color they are before he gets one. We're trying. He doesn't seem to care at all about the learning and gets it right 50% of the time. But, he sure gets happy when he gets one!
5 comments:
That is exactly how we taught Cody his colors!!! It works too!:) Its amazing how kids catch on when you use something they like.
id rather have skittles!
Hmm...Maybe I'll forget my colors and have Dave teach them to me all over again this way!
Great idea! I have been bribing Eli with fruit snacks so he can learn his letters. Jonah knows them way better than Eli... go figure! I will def. try this one, thanks!
I will be coming over to show you MY color identification skills.
You better buy an extra bag. WITH peanuts, thank you.
Post a Comment