So, call me Becky homecky and pin a rose on my nose for being the best mom in the universe. I make homemade bread, honey whole wheat bread to be specific. Well, I take that back. I dump the stuff into the breadmaker, it kneads the dough and rises it for me. Then I take it out, dump it in a loaf pan and bake it. So, all I do is sit back and watch technology work for me.
Noah loves to watch the breadmaker work its magic. He insists on getting a chair to watch the bread. A few times I have found little additions (whatever is lying around), but he has been scolded enough now that he leaves his hands out. Judson decided it was a cool thing to do too and joined in the breadmaking party.
1 comment:
That bread looks so good I'm tempted to chew on the monitor.
that's genius to take it out and make it in a pan - I just have my breadman do it all, then have the joy of digging out the little hook and having unpretty slices.
Post a Comment