Noah is the most difficult kid to photograph in the world. He hates it. The only thing that works is underhanded trickery, like, "if you let me take your picture, I will make you some marshmallow cookies (rice crispy treats)? Okay, sweetie, honey, darling?!?!?!" Then, you'd better have everything all set up and ready. Fresh batteries, the perfect lighting, because you have about 60 seconds worth of attention and that's it. So, this is as good as it gets. Do you have a favorite?
By the way, Judson is at school so I'll do his when he gets home. I haven't forgotten I still have another child.
4 comments:
I love 'em all of Noah!!! But I most love the one when he's looking down. Nice job!!!!!!!!!
i think i like the top one.
I like #4 or #5. Hard to choose. I like the raised eye brows :0)
I love them all! The ones where he's looking down are especially artistic.
Post a Comment