Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr. J









Wow. I really admire people who do this for a living. I don't have the patience! I literally had 30 seconds to take these pictures before neighbors were knocking, babies were crying, and the first sunny day all week took over. The kids are outside right now covering themselves in vitamin D and mud. So these will have to do. Which one is your favorite?



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the second one down. it shows a cute personality.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zsuzs said...

definitely #4 :-)

Becca said...

I like the second one, where he is laughing.

Cherine said...

Seriously they are all good!

Kara said...

I tried to leave a comment the other day, but the stupid thing wouldn't let me! I love all the pics. They each show a little personality and I guess it depends on what mood your in to pick the one that's the best.

Thanks for your comment on our latest blog. It made me laugh out loud. I definitely AM going to hell!!!