Thursday, March 5, 2009

"I don't like you different."

What Noah's best friend Mckay said to me this morning when he saw me without my makeup on. Kids! Hilarious!

6 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

Sometimes you wonder about the things they say!! Like Sweet little Conner "No offense but......" Hahah So funny!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I bawled my brains out when my mom "frosted" her hair - I thought it made her look like she was going gray at a very rapid pace. Different isn't always good. But - about the makeup thing. One day I came downstairs wearing makeup (I think it was a Thursday but I don't remember what inspired the insanity) and Ella said - "Oh! Is it church day?" Huh.

tizzyhill said...

my 4 year old always asks if we are going some where if i take a shower, much less dress cute and have make-up on.

Anonymous said...

that last comment was actually Wendy. sorry. i signed in under my husbands name.

Kara said...

I have a friend who was telling me that her daughter told her on the way to school, "Don't worry Mommy. I'll still like you even though you're ugly." They gotta be good for the heart, don't they?

Hunter said...

Well Amy, I'm glad someone finally told you.