Friday, March 13, 2009

Random funny sitings around the house

You can tell that Judson is in a first grade class where they put their chairs on their desks at the end of the day. I came down to our playroom tonight to find the kid's table like this. I immediately started laughing. I guess he's helping out the janitor (me).
I just thought it was really funny how Noah's foxes ended up lying together. Spooning. I think the one on the left has a headache, and the fox on the right is giving comfort. Anyway, I think its cute...and NO, it was not posed. That's how they landed. Hilarious!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

You have such a filthy, dirty mind....spooning... sheesh. What next - claiming they're passed out intoxicated?!


ps - your comment about minnions made me actually laugh out loud.

Unknown said...

Foxes in love! It must be spring!